If you haven't done so already, register and sign in so you can save your quotes and recall them later. You don't have to register to get a quote, but it makes things easier in the long run. Don't worry we'll never sell or give our registration information to a 3rd party. Privacy Statement
- Click the QUOTE button at the top of the page to access the online quote form.
- Fill out the quantities and specifications you'd like quoted.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the QUOTE button.
- The pricing matrix will appear at the bottom of the page. The prices are displayed as a cost per board in $USD.
TIP: If you prefer to see the total cost of the order rather than a unit price, click the DISPLAY LOT button below the matrix to change the prices to show the LOT price.
- Once you've decided what quantity and lead time you'd like to order, click the corresponding price in the matrix.
- On the next page, enter the part number and any notes you'd like added to your order, then upload your Gerber in a single zip file.
- Continue through the order process by filling out the on-screen questions. It's a standard ecommerce order process from there.
TIP: By default, all online orders must be paid with credit card. If you've already applied for and been granted a credit account, just let us know you'd like the option to pay online with a purchase order number and we will instantly activate it for you. If you'd like to apply for credit, download this credit application and return it to us for approval.
Email / Fax / Phone
We get it, you're busy and don't want to jump through hoops for a quote or worry about making a mistake when entering your specs. That's what we're here for!
|Contact:||Send us a message; don't forget to tell us how many you need quoted, and upload your .zip file directly on the Contact page.|
|Email:||If you already know your sales person's email address, feel free to email your rep directly.|
|Fax:||Want to fax us a purchase order for something we've already quoted, fax to 303-362-7654.|
|Phone:||800-791-5370, or contact your sales person directly. We are happy to discuss your project on the phone. Sometimes it's easier to speak real-time.|