How To Order
Ordering from PCB Prime is easy! You can order online or email us your files and we can quote your board for you.
If you haven't done so already, register and sign in so you can save your quotes and recall them later. You don't have to register to get a quote, but it makes things easier in the long run. Don't worry we'll never sell or give our registration information to a 3rd party. Privacy Statement
- Click the QUOTE menu button at the top of the page to access the online quote form.
- Fill out the quantities and specifications you'd like quoted.
- Scroll down and click the QUOTE button.
- The pricing matrices will appear at the right. The prices are displayed as a cost per board as well as total lot charge in $USD.
- Once you've decided what quantity and lead time you'd like to order, click the corresponding price in the matrix.
- On the next page, enter the part number and any notes you'd like added to your order, then upload your Gerber in a single zip file.
- Continue through the order process by filling out the on-screen questions. It's a standard ecommerce order process from there.
TIP: By default, all online orders must be paid with credit card. If you've already applied for and been granted a credit account, just let us know you'd like the option to pay online with a purchase order number and we will instantly activate it for you. If you'd like to apply for credit, download this credit application and return it to us for approval.
Email / Fax / Phone
We get it, you're busy and don't want to jump through hoops for a quote or worry about making a mistake when entering your specs. That's what we're here for!
|Contact:||Send us a message; don't forget to tell us how many you need quoted, and upload your .zip file directly on the Contact page.|
|Email:||If you already know your sales person's email address, feel free to email your rep directly.|
|Fax:||Want to fax us a purchase order for something we've already quoted, fax to 303-362-7654.|
|Phone:||800-791-5370, or contact your sales person directly. We are happy to discuss your project on the phone. Sometimes it's easier to speak real-time.|